Finally, the ZTE also rides the train of 18:9 aspect ratio display with its latest ZTE Blade V9. The Spanish website of ZTE updated their website with the new mid-range Blade series phone.
The ZTE Blade V9 sports a 5.7-inch Full HD+ Incell display with 18:9 aspect ratio. The ZTE Blade V9 features a double glass-sided construction, with the reflective finish. However, the bezels are not thin as seen in most of the flagship these days.
Inside the full glass construction, it comes with 1.8GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 processor, alongside with 2GB or 3GB or 4GB of RAM. To store your media files with 16GB or 32GB or 64GB of internal storage.
In the optics department, it comes with dual 16-megapixel autofocus, + 5-megapixel fixed focus camera with f /1.8 aperture, at the rear. Similarly, for the selfie, it comes with single 13-megapixel Fixed Focus camera on the front.
The fingerprint scanner is placed in the rear. To back up the internals, it has a 3200mAh battery. Sensors include light environment, proximity, accelerometer, gyroscope, and perimeter.
Major Specifications of ZTE Blade V9
- Display: 5.7-inch Full HD+ Incell display with 18:9 aspect ratio
- CPU: 1.8GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 processor
- Memory: 2Gb/3GB/4GB/ RAM and 16GB/32GB/64GB internal storage
- Primary Camera: dual 16-megapixel autofocus, + 5-megapixel fixed focus camera with f /1.8 aperture
- Secondary Camera: 13-megapixel Fixed Focus
- Battery: 3200mAh non-removable
- Sensors: light environment, proximity, accelerometer, gyroscope, and perimeter
- Colors: Black and Gold
Discussion about this post