Xiaomi introduces the Redmi Y series for the first time in Nepal, with Redmi Y3. One of the most loved brands across the globe, the Xiaomi is technically new in Nepal. However, we have been using the devices for quite long through authorized distributors. Nevertheless, let’s talk about the Xiaomi Redmi Y3 Price in Nepal, specs, features, and availability.
Inside, there is a Qualcomm Snapdragon 632 chipset, with octa-core Kypro processor and Adreno 506GPU. The processor is coupled with 3GB/4GB of RAM and 32GB/64GB storage respectively. To back up the internals, there is a huge 4,000mAh battery, with Fast battery charging 10W.
Talking about the optics, there is dual camera setup on the back, with 12MP + 2MP sensors, along with LED flash. Similarly, a 32MP sensor is placed in the notch, for selfies. Connectivity includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Infrared Port, and USB 2.0 Type-C. Sensors include Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, and compass.
The devices will be available in Elegant Blue, Prime Black, and Bold Red color options. These devices are available through the authorized Mi stores and Daraz Online Shopping.
Xiaomi Redmi Y3 Price in Nepal: MRP: Rs 18,499 (3GB+32GB), Rs 21,499 (4GB+64GB)
- Display: 6.26 inches, 720 x 1520 pixels, 19:9 aspect ratio
- Processor: Qualcomm SDM632 Snapdragon 632, Octa-core (4×1.8 GHz Kryo 250 Gold & 1.8 GHz Kryo 250 Silver)
- GPU: Adreno 506
- Memory: 64 GB, 4 GB RAM or 32 GB, 3 GB RAM
- Primary Camera: 12 MP, f/2.2, 1.25µm, PDAF + 2 MP, depth sensor
- Secondary Camera: 32 MP, f/2.2, 0.8µm
- Battery: 4000mAh non-removable battery, with 10W fast charging