Mi Nepal has added yet another device to their shelves. Mi Nepal has officially launched Redmi 5 Plus in Nepalese market. Talking about the Redmi 5 price in Nepal, it’s Rs. 17,499/- only for 2GB variant, and Rs. 19,999 only for 3 GB RAM variant.
Talking about the Xiaomi Redmi 5, it has 5.7-inch full view (720X1440) HD+ display with 18:9 screen ratio. The phone powered by Qualcomm’s Octa-core Snapdragon 450 chipset paired with Adreno 506 GPU. For multitasking, the SoC is coupled with 2GB/3GB RAM. To store your media files it comes with 16/32GB internal storage, which can be expanded via microSD card.
In the camera department, the phone has a 12-megapixel f/2.2 aperture lens at the rear with LED flash. And on the front, there is a 5-megapixel camera for the selfie. The Redmi 5A is running on MIUI 9 on the top of Android 7.1.2 Nougat. Powering the internal of the device is non-removable 3300mAh battery. There is a fingerprint scanner on the rear of the device.
- Display: 5.7-inch, 18:9, Full HD+ (72 x 1440 pixels) display
- CPU: 1.8GHz Octa-core Snapdragon 450 processor
- RAM: 2GB/3GB
- ROM: 16GB/32 GB expandable up to 128GB via microSD card
- Battery: 3,300 mAh with micro USB connector
- Rear camera: 12 MP rear camera with 1.25-micron pixels, f/2.2 aperture and LED flash
- Front camera: 5 MP front camera
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Price: Rs. 17,499/- only for 2GB variant, and Rs. 19,999 only for 3 GB RAM variant.