Finally, the Xiaomi launches one of the most anticipated smartphones of 2019, the Xiaomi Mi 9. However, early leaks from the company made the launch somewhat unexciting. Nevertheless, the company launches, the Xiaomi Mi 9. Well, talking about Xiaomi Mi 9 price in Nepal, hopefully, it will be at the fair range.
Xiaomi has never been conservative regarding the hardware specs in their smartphones. From the beginning (Xiaomi Mi 1) till the launch of Xiaomi Mi 9, we have the latest hardware inside the Xiaomi smartphones. Besides, even though the hardware is of top quality, the price of the devices are kept quite affordable.
Being the first device that is packed Snapdragon 855, it offers all the features and specs that expensive flagship offers. It comes with the three-camera setup on the back with the 48MP f/1.75 main camera along with 16MP wide-angle and 12MP zoom lens, offering 2X optical zoom.
Since the company is known for good phones at a cheap price, the Mi 9 price at $445 makes it an absolute steal. It also features wireless charging up to 20W and 27W wired charging as well.
Xiaomi Mi 9 price in Nepal and Availability
In China, it will go on sale in the coming weeks. Since the company is aggressively targeting the UK and western market; it will make its way to other markets soon. Talking about the availability in Nepal, I am sure we have to wait for a quite a while. And about pricing, hopefully, it will be on control, given the history of Xiaomi phones overpricing, we are still skeptical. However, with the official launch of Xiaomi, we hope to see the device soon.
Major Highlights of Xiaomi Mi 9
- Display: 6.39 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 1080 x 2280 pixels, 19:9 ratio
- CPU: Qualcomm SDM855 Snapdragon 855, Octa-core (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 485 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 485 & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 485)
- GPU: Adreno 640
- OS: Android 9 Pie
- Memory: 128/256 GB, 8 GB RAM or 64 GB, 6 GB RAM
- Primary camera:
- 48 MP, f/1.7, 1/2″, 0.8µm, Laser/PDAF
- 16 MP, f/2.2, 13mm (ultrawide)
- 12 MP, 1.0µm, (telephoto), Laser/PDAF
- Secondary Camera: 24 MP, HDR
- Sensors: Fingerprint (under display), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, barometer, compass
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 3300 mAh battery
- Colors: Lavender Violet, Ocean Blue, Piano Black
Besides the Mi 9, the company also launched the Transparent Variation. The company has been teasing the collaboration with the movie Alita: Battle Angel. To promote the movie and the device, the Mi 9 Transparent Edition was introduced. The Transparent Edition has 12GB RAM and 256GB internal storage, with a slightly improved 48MP camera, besides these all the internals are same. It will cost $595, about $150 expensive than regular Mi 9.