With the increasing demand for gaming, phones have led to the arrival of some powerful technologies innovation and hardware. One of them is the latest flagship from Xiaomi, the “Black Shark Helo”. It is the successor to their “Xiaomi Black Shark”, who sole purpose was to serve for the gaming.
The device comes with 6-inch AMOLED display with the Full HD+ resolution of 1080X2160 pixels. An aluminum frame holds the front and back glass together. At the back, Xiaomi packs the logo with LED lighting. Similarly, there is also LED strips along the frames of the phone.
Xiaomi Black Shark Helo comes with massive 10GB RAM
Further, Black Shark Helo has a dual pipe liquid-cooling system to maintain the performance, providing a seamless gaming experience. The speakers are also front facing, with Biso Sound Effect, symmetrical stereo sound and Face tone.
Inside, there will be Snapdragon 845 chipset, which is obvious. The Xiaomi Black Shark Helo is the first ever smartphone to pack a 10GB of RAM, with256GB on internal storage. This is the special sports edition, which will be available from the second of December 2018. There is also a base variant with 6GB+128GB and another 8GB+128GB variant.
Now, coming to the point, the model with 6 GB of RAM costs $461 and 8GB of RAM costs $504. Finally, the trendsetter 10 GB RAM + 256GB model bears a price tag of $605.
- Display: 6.01 inches, 1080 x 2160 pixels, 18:9 ratio
- Chipset: Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.8 GHz Kryo 385 Gold & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 385 Silver
- GPU: Adreno 630
- OS: Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- Memory: 6GB/8GB/10GB RAM and 128GB/256GB storage
- Primary Camera : 12 MP, f/1.8, 1.25µm, dual pixel PDAF + 20 MP, f/1.8, 1.0µm, AF, 2x optical
- Secondary Camera: 20 MP, f/2.2, 1.0µm
- Connectivity: WLAN, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, USB 2.0 Type-C
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion 4000 mAh battery, Quick Charge 3.0