Launched in last November, the Vivo Y95 makes its way to Nepal. It is the add up to their Y-series lineup. However, given the price, I highly doubt that the device will make an impression in the market. Nevertheless, let us talk about Vivo Y95 price in Nepal, specifications, features, and availability.
It packs 6.22 IPS LCD 720X1520 pixel display with a 19:9 aspect ratio. Inside there is Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 chipset with octa-core CPU and Adreno 505 GPU. The processor is paired with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage, expandable up to 256GB.
Vivo Y95 price in Nepal: Rs. 31,490/-
Talking about the optics department, dual camera setup on the back with 13MP + 2MP depth sensor. For selfies, there is a 20MP camera, HDR featured.
Well, design wise the phone seems quite sleek and attractive, no complains at all. However, the company should have packed Snapdragon 600 series at least to make it competitive. In the time of PUBG, Fortnite, etc. gaming, the SD 439 chipset might not be a good choice. Actually, there are other smartphones at the same price level with better SoC and features, like Redmi Note, Huawei Y9 2019, Mi A2, etc. The optics department is also well equipped, no complain at all.
- Display: 6.22-inch IPS LCD HD+, 19:9 aspect ratio
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 439
- GPU: Adreno 505
- Memory: 4 GB /64 GB expandable up to 256 GB
- OS: Android Oreo 8.1 with Funtouch OS 4.5
- Rear Camera: Dual 13MP, f/2.2 aperture + 2MP, f/2.4 aperture
- Front Camera:20 MP, f/2.0, HDR
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi a/b/g/n, WiFi Direct, Bluetooth 4.2
- Sensors: Fingerprint, accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Colors: Starry Black, Aurora Red
- Battery: Non-removable 4,030 mAh battery