Vivo V17 Pro is now available in the Nepali market. With the expectation to lead the mid-range flagships, the Vivo V17 Pro is much better than the Huawei’s Nova 5T. Nevertheless, let’s talk about the Vivo V17 Pro price in Nepal, specs, features, and availability.
From the start, Vivo has been focusing on the cameras and V17 Pro is no different. With a quad-camera and dual pop-up selfie camera, it comes with a 6.44-inch Super AMOLED bezel-less display, without any notch, which looks beautiful.
Under the hood, there is Snapdragon 675 chipset, which has been a favorite mid-range chipset for almost all the tech companies. Nevertheless, the processor is coupled with 8GB RAM and 128GB internal storage, expandable up to 256GB.
- Display: 6.44-inch Super AMOLED screen, 20:9 aspect ratio, DCI-P3 color gamut, Full HD+, 1080 x 2400 pixels
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 675
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.0GHz Kryo 460 Gold & 6×1.7GHz Kryo 460 Silver)
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie, FunTouch 9.1
- Memory: 8GB RAM, 128GB storage; expandable via microSD card up to 256GB
- Primary Camera: Quad-Camera: 48MP, f/1.8, 1/20″, 0.8µm, PDAF + 8MP Ultra-wide-angle, f/2.2, 120-degree FOV + 13MP 2X telephoto, PDAF + 2MP, f/2.4, 1.75µm depth sensor; LED Flash
- Secondary Camera: 32MP, f/2.0 + 8MP, 17mm ultra-wide pop-up selfie camera
- Connectivity: Dual-SIM (Nano + Nano), Bluetooth 5.0, WiFi a/c, USB Type-C, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Battery: 4,100mAh; 18W fast charging
Vivo V17 Pro price in Nepal and availability
The device is available in 430 Euros internationally, in Nepal, the Vivo V17 Pro cost you Rs. 52,490 only, in limited quantity. According to the company, the device will be available from 16th October, in your nearest local retailer.
If we look at the pricing, the device comes in competition with Huawei Nova 5T and Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro. If we have to choose one, we definitely recommend for Redmi K20 Pro. However, if you are really into photography, the Vivo V17 Pro is what we recommend.
Discussion about this post