Nepa Hima Trade Link Pvt. Ltd. the authorized distributor of the Sony, launched Xperia XA. Actually, it was announced on February 2016 and was available from June, 2016. The phone looks stunning with full-width display, a smooth, curved form and a size that’s not-too-big and not-too-small. It is just right.
The phone comes in multiple colors option, Graphite Black, White, Lime Gold and Rose Gold. Your colorway not only covers the back, but also the phone’s front panels and the hue of the screen. With a curved glass display that seamlessly meets the rounded frame, this smartphone is as pleasing on the eye as it is on the hand.
- 8 MP front camera for low-light selfies
- 64-bit Octa-core CPU
- 5” HD display, Mobile BRAVIA engine 2, Super Vivid (~71.8% screen-to-body ratio)
- Scratch-resistant glass protection
- 720 x 1280 pixels (~294 ppi pixel density)
- 6 x 66.8 x 7.9 mm (5.65 x 2.63 x 0.31 in)
- 4 g (4.83 oz) weigh
- 1/3” 13 MP Exmor RS for mobile sensor, Quick launch, Hybrid Auto-Focus, 5x Clear Image Zoom, Auto-Scene Recognition
- Google Android 6.0 (Marshmallow), MediaTek helio™ P10
- 16 GB, 2 GB RAM, Up to 200 GB microSD™ card
- Single SIM, Dual SIM, Nano SIM
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot
- FM radio, RDS
- Non-removable Li-Ion 2300 mAh battery
- White, Graphite Black, Lime Gold, Rose Gold
The phone is available in the market with a price tag of NRs. 24,000. The company claims the battery will hold up to 2 days of ground-breaking battery power from a single charge. Use Xperia XA together with Quick Charger UCH12 and get 5.5 hours of battery life in just 10 minutes. Xperia XA features Hybrid Auto-focus to freeze the action in a bright, sharp picture in less than a second.