Since, the time of launch of first Xperia brand from Sony, the design of the Xperia smartphones is exactly same. The Android smartphones have adopted a new trend, – near-bezel-less display and more ergonomic form factors, while the Sony is stood by to its big bezeled guns. So, the Xperia XA2 Ultra is one of them, which is launched in Nepal, yesterday. So, let’s talk about the Xperia XA2 Ultra price in Nepal, specifications, and availability.
The Xperia XA2 Ultra sports a 6-inch Full HD (1920X1080 pixel), regular 16:9 aspect ratio display, protected by Corning Gorilla Glass. The device is built of Aluminum Frame and the plastic back. It runs on Android 8.0 (Oreo).
With the same 23-megapixel camera f/2.0 aperture, it also can record in 4K with 120fps slow motion capacity, which is also a selling point. The phone also has 3D scan feature where users can create 3D scans of people, food and other objects using the rear camera. Similarly, it has a dual 16-megapixel + 8-megapixel f/2.4 aperture sensor for the selfies.
Inside, it packs a Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 chipset, coupled with 4GB of RAM and 32GB/64GB of internal storage, expandable storage option. To back up the internals, it has a 3,580mAh battery with Sony smart charging technology Quick Charge 3.0.
Connectivity includes Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, NFC, Radio and USB 2.0, Type-C and sensors include Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass.
- Display: 6-inch Full HD (1920X1080 pixel), regular 16:9 aspect ratio
- OS: Android 8.0 Oreo
- Chipset/CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 chipset, Octa-core 2.2GHzx Cortex-A53
- Memory: 4GB of RAM and 32GB/64GB of internal storage, expandable storage option
- Primary Camera: 23 MP (f/2.0, 24mm, 1/2.3″), phase detection autofocus, LED flash
- Secondary Camera: Dual: 16 MP (f/2.0, 23mm, 1/2.6″, OIS, AF) + 8 MP (f/2.4, 1/4″)
- Battery: 3580mAh
- Price: Rs. 46,500 only
Discussion about this post