The Samsung has launched the Galaxy On7 Prime in India. It has a 5.5-inch display with 2.5D curved glass and 1080X1920 pixel resolution. Inside the metallic body, the phone has 1.6 GHz Octa-core Exynos 7870 processor. Let’s discuss the Galaxy On7 Prime price, specs and availability.
The device comes in a couple of variants, 3GB RAM and 32GB of internal storage, and another is 4GB RAM and 64GB of internal storage. It has dedicated dual SIM slots, and the fingerprint sensor is embedded into the home button.
In the optics department, the phone has a 13-megapixel camera at the rear. Similarly, a single 13-megapixel camera for the selfies, with the f/1.9 aperture for both cameras. The phone runs on Android 7.1.1 Nougat and comes with 3300mAh battery to back up the internals.
The Samsung Galaxy On7 Prime comes in Black and Glod colors. Regarding, the Samsung Galaxy On7 Prime price, INR Rs. 12,990 for the 3GB RAM with 32GB internal storage variant, and for 4GB RAM and 64GB variant, it will be INR Rs. 14,990 only. And, keep in mind the Samsung Galaxy On7 Prime will be Amazon India exclusive, available during the Great Indian Sale and from the retails shops starting from 20 Jan.
- Display: 5.5-inch (1920x 1080pixels) Full HD 2.5D curved glass display
- CPU: 1.6GHz Octa-Core Exynos 7870 processor with ARM Mali-T830 GPU
- Memory: 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, 3GB RAM with 32GB storage, expandable up to 256GB with microSD
- OS: Android 7.1.1 (Nougat)
- Primary camera: 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.9 aperture
- Secondary camera: 13MP front-facing camera with f/1.9 aperture
- Sensors: Fingerprint sensor, Accelerometer, Fingerprint Sensor, Proximity Sensor
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- Battery: 3300mAh battery
Discussion about this post