After the success of the last year’s Galaxy J7 Prime, the Samsung Nepal launched the successor, Galaxy J7 Prime 2 in the Nepali market. Though the exterior design is exactly same, there are some minor changes inside the device. So, let’s talk about the Galaxy J7 Prime 2 price in Nepal, specs, and availability.
The device has a 5.5-inch PLS TFT capacitive touchscreen, 1080X1920 pixels resolution and 16:9 aspect ratio display, protected by the Corning Gorilla Glass. The phone runs on Android Nougat 7.0, probably will never see an update.
Inside the device, there is Exynos 7870 Octa, 1.6GHz Cortex-A53 octa-core processor, and Mali-T830 MP1 GPU, exactly same to its predecessor. There is 4GB RAM and 32GB internal storage, whereas its predecessor had options of 16GB and 32GB internal storage and 3GB RAM, expandable up to 256GB via microSD card. To back up the internals, it has a non-removable 3300mAh battery inside.
In the optics department, there is also a change in front facing the camera, the first J7 Prime had an 8-megapixel sensor for a selfie, but the J7 Prime 2 has 13-megapixels. Similarly, the primary camera is same for both devices, 13-megapixel sensor, with autofocus, LED flash, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR features.
Connectivity includes Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, FM Radio, USB 2.0 and sensors include an accelerometer, proximity, fingerprint (front-mounted).
- Display: 5.5-inch TFT screen, 1080 x 1920 pixels (~401 PPI pixel density)
- CPU: Exynos 7870 Octa-core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU: Mali-T830 MP1
- OS: Android 7.1 Nougat
- Memory: 4GB RAM, 64GB storage; expandable via microSD card up to 256GB
- Primary Camera: 13 MP, f/1.9 aperture, autofocus, LED flash
- Secondary Camera: 13MP, f/1.9 aperture, LED flash
- Sensors: accelerometer, proximity, fingerprint (front-mounted)
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion 3,300 mAh battery
- Price: Rs. 28,990 only