Samsung Mobile Nepal launches another smartphone in Nepal, the Galaxy J6. Infinity Display being the standout feature, the mid-range Galaxy J6 has the edge-to-edge display, which is the selling point for the device. The Galaxy J6 comes with 5.6-inches Super AMOLED 720X1480 pixel resolution, 18.5:9 aspect ratio display. So, let’s talk about Galaxy J6 price in Nepal, specs, features, and availability.
Inside, there is an Exynos 7870 Octa chipset, clocked up to 1.6GHz Octa-core Cortex-A53 CPU and Mali-T830 MP1 GPU. The phone runs on Android 8.0 Oreo. The processor is coupled with either 4GB or 3GB of RAM. To store the media files, there will be 64GB or 32GB internal storage. Just a heads up, the chipset is a couple of years old.
Talking about the optics, there is a 13-megapixel sensor with f/1.9, autofocus, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR feature. For selfies, there is an 8-megapixel sensor with f/1.9 and LED flash. To be honest, I am not a fan of LED flash in front of the device. As I already mentioned, the phone has Facial Recognition feature and AI-powered selfie camera.
Connectivity includes Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, Radio, and micro USB 2.0. Similarly, sensors include fingerprint (rear-mount), accelerometer and proximity. The device will be available in Black, Gold and Blue color. To back up the internals, there is a non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery. The Galaxy J6 price in Nepal is Rs. 24,790 and Rs. 27,090 only for 3GB and 4GB RAM respectively.
- Display: 5.6-inches Super AMOLED 720X1480 pixel resolution, 18.5:9 aspect ratio display
- Chipset/CPU: Exynos 7870 Octa chipset, clocked up to 1.6GHz Octa-core Cortex-A53 CPU
- Memory: 3GB and 4GB, 32GB and 64GB expandable up to 256GB
- OS: Android 8 Oreo
- Primary Camera: 13-megapixel sensor with f/1.9 aperture
- Secondary Camera: 8-megapixel sensor with f/1.9 aperture
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh
- Price: Price: Rs. 24,790 (3GB/32GB) ; Rs. 27,090 (4GB/64GB)