As the Galaxy S20 series is about to hit the Nepali market, the company is offering additional cashback in every trade of Galaxy S series and Note series. Let’s look at what the company is offering in Samsung’s “amazing exchange offer for Galaxy S20” campaign.
Official Statement: amazing exchange offer for Galaxy S20 series
We are glad to announce a very fantastic offer. We offer our valuable customers with the hefty additional cash value of Rs. 5,000 on every trade-in of Samsung Galaxy S Series and Note Series phones for Galaxy S20 and Galaxy S20+ pre-order (terms and conditions apply). This offer will be valid from 11th March 2020 to 13th March 2020. So what are you waiting for, grab your Samsung Galaxy S Series / Note Series phone, and get the all-new Galaxy S20 and Galaxy S20+ today!
However, there are certain conditions and rules to be followed, as follows:
- Consumer Journey (things that customer needs to do to exchange phone)
- Customers are requested to provide their phone and it’s proof of purchase if any.
- The team member will inform the required documents that the customer needs to submit for availing this facility. A passport size photo, Customer’s citizenship or valid Driving license should be presented. The team will verify if the submitted documents are his own or he comes on behalf of someone else. We shall only accept the customers having their own documents for legal purposes.
- Once the documents get verified, Team will have a manual checking done of the customers’ device.
- Then the team will do the valuation from the exchange portal. All the parameters as per the device condition shall be calculated and the system will give the final value of the phone.
- If customers want to go ahead with the given value, then the team asks the customer to fill up a disclaimer form along with signature and thumb impression.
- Outlets where the facility is available. (Name of outlet and Location)
|Samsung Plaza||Durbar Marg|
|Samsung Plaza||Civil Mall|
|A To Z Mobile Care||Biratnagar|
|Chadani Mobile Center, Pathari|
|Mobile and mobile|
|R.C Mobile Center|
|Waiba Mobile, Urlabari|
|Naina Electronics||Itahari, Dharan|
|Anju Shree store (jamm tech)|
|New Pathivara trade concern|
|7 Eleven Mobile Shop||Hetauda|
|Adhikari mobile center|
|Canvas Mobile Center|
|Makawanpur Mobile Center|
|New Hetauda Mobile Center|
|New R2 Mobile Center|
|Nishan Mobile and Watch Center|
|Shuva Laxmi Mobile Center|
|Manakamna Electronics & Workshop||Narayani Zone|