CES 2017 at Los Angles is already over; now next major event for the mobile manufacturers is MMC in late February. This is time for rumors of flagships are all over. There have been rounds of rumors about the upcoming Galaxy S8. Sometimes fan made concepts makes round and other times case makers’ renders. Those renders sometimes turn to be right and sometimes they are just a guess. This time new render has appeared on Sammobile.com. Most of the renders provided by the sammobile had been correct. Let’s see how this turns out to be.
Now let’s talk about the Galaxy S8 based on the render:
- Design Galaxy S8 is likely to retain the successful design of the Galaxy S6. Why would they change the design, when the existing design has won heart most of the customers. There will be some tweaks on the design.
- No home button there has been a lot of reports suggesting that the next Galaxy phone will ditch home button. On-screen keys will replace the existing home button on the upcoming device.
- No visible fingerprint sensor rumors are that the next Galaxy phone will have fingerprint scanner integrated on the screen itself. This will help in cleaner design.
- Screen to body ratio with a curved display and removed of the home button helped to have a high screen to body ratio.
- More curve the next Galaxy seems to be curvier, this time not only on the edge of the screen even the top and bottom will be curved.
Thought with the render there are still some details are unclear:
- Camera there have been rumored that the next Galaxy will feature a dual camera, but the renders don’t show that.
- Color the renders has been of only golden color, which is no doubt is popular. But the other variant of the colors is not clear.
- The flash and heart rate sensor the heart rate sensor and the flash are placed on top of the camera which is not looking right.
What you think about the rumor and will you buy the next Galaxy? Comment below:
Discussion about this post