Finally, the long waited Redmi Note 7 Pro arrives in Nepal. Even though it was expected to be only available in China and India, it makes way to Nepal. Nevertheless, let’s talk about Redmi Note 7 Pro price in Nepal, specifications, features and availability.
Starting with the camera, the Redmi Note 7 Pro packs a huge 48MP sensor as primary camera, along with 5MP depth sensor on the back. Similarly, for the selfies, there is a 13MP sensor.
Further, the device measures 6.3-inch LTPS display, with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 and a tear-drop notch on the top. The fingerprint sensor is placed on the back of the device.
Inside the beautiful housing, there is Snapdragon 675 chipset, coupled with 4/6GB of RAM and 64/128GB of internal storage. The device runs on Android 9 Pie out of the box. The device is also expected to have Android Q update in the future.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro Price in Nepal and availability
The 4/64GB variant of Redmi Note 7 Pro starts at Rs. 24,999, while the 6/128GB variant will cost you Rs. 29,999 in Nepal. The device is available for purchase from authorized showroom and retailers.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro Specifications:
- Display: 6.3″ LTPS display with Gorilla Glass 5 protection, Full-HD+ (2340 × 1080 pixels), 19.5:9 aspect ratio
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 675; 11nm process
- CPU: Octa-Core SoC (2x Cortex-A76 @2.0GHz + 6x Cortex-A55 @1.7GHz)
- GPU: Adreno 612
- Memory: 6GB/4GB, 128GB/64GB
- Primary Camera: (48MP, f/1.79, 1/2″ sensor, IMX586 sensor) + 5MP depth sensor, LED flash
- Secondary Camera: 13MP
- OS & UI: Android Pie with MIUI 10 on top
- Battery: 4000mAh; USB Type-C port
- Colors: Neptune Blue, Nebula Red, Space Blac
Discussion about this post