Yet again, Xiaomi released the new Redmi 10 Prime in India, which means that will be available soon in Nepal too. The device comes with a 6.5-inch LCD display, protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 3, with a resolution of 2400X1080 pixel, which is pretty standard these days.
- Display: 6.5-inch LCD, ~83.7% screen-to-body ratio, 90Hz refresh rate
- Resolution: 2,400 x 1,080 pixels, 20:9 aspect ratio (~405PPI density)
- Protection: Corning Gorilla 3
- OS: Android 11, MIUI 12.5
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio G88 (12nm)
- CPU: Octa-Core (2×2.0 GHz Cortex-A75 & 6×1.8 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G52 MC2
- Memory: 4GB/6GB RAM, 64GB/128GB storage, expandable via a dedicated microSDXC slot
- Rear Camera: Quad — 50 MP, f/1.8, (wide), PDAF + 8 MP, f/2.2, 120˚ (ultrawide) + 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro) + 2 MP, f/2.4 (depth)
- Front Camera: Single — 8MP, f/2.0 (wide)
- Sensor: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Battery: Li-Po 6,000mAh, non-removable; 18W fast charging, 9W reverse charging
- Color: Astral White, Bifrost Blue, Phantom Black
Redmi 10 Prime Price and Availability
The Redmi 10 Prime price in India is INR 12,499 which makes around NPR 20,000 for a 4GB/64 variant. It is available in three colors and will be available for purchase via mi.com, Amazon India, and other authorized retailers from 7th September.
Talking about availability in Nepal, we can expect it within few weeks.