Launched in last November internationally, rumored to be launched a couple of months ago in Nepal, has finally arrived, the Huawei Y Max. Nevertheless, let’s talk about the specifications, features, and price of Huawei Y Max in Nepal.
Talking about the device, it definitely a huge one. Actually, it comes neither in phone or a table category, for smartphone size is too large and for a tablet, the standard size is 7.9 inch. So, what should we call it, it’s your choice.
Given the size of the device, it looks good for watching movies and videos. With Snapdragon 660 and 4GB RAM, some heavy gaming also seems possible. It comes with a faux leather back, to provide a premium feel to the device. The device also packs a huge 5000mAh battery, which should last for a whole day. It uses a traditional micro USB for charging, which might a bummer for such a pricy device.
The price of Huawei Y Max in Nepal: Rs. 38,990 only
- Display: 7.12″ Full HD+ IPS LCD display with dew drop notch
- CPU: Octa-core Snapdragon 660 (4×2.2 GHz Kryo 260 & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 260)
- GPU: Adreno 512
- Memory: 4 GB DDR3, 128 GB EMMC 5.1
- Rear Camera: Dual setup, 16 MP primary lens with f/2.0 aperture + 2 MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- Front Camera:8 MP selfie camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.2, Micro USB, WI-FI Direct, WI-FI Hot Spot, GPS
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear mounted), Proximity, Ambient light, compass, Gyroscope
- Battery: Li-Po 5000 mAh with 18W fast charging
- Colors: Black, Brown