Samsung is going to launch a new mid-range smartphone, the Galaxy A50 in Nepal. According to our sources, the company will launch the device within a month. So, let’s talk about the expected price of Galaxy A50 in Nepal, specifications, and availability.
With Infinity-U design, the display looks very pretty. It packs 6.4-inch Super AMOLED, Full HD+ display with 19.5:9 aspect ratio. Inside, the device is powered with Exynos 9610 SoC with 10nm chipset. The processor is coupled with 4/6GB of RAM and 64/128GB of internal storage.
It runs on Android 9.0 Pie. To back up the internals, there is a huge 4,000mAh battery and supports fast charging technology. The device is also IP68 water and dust resistant.
The optics department is also quite interesting, Triple-Camera: 25MP, f/1.7, PDAF + 8MP Ultra-wide-angle, f/2.2 + 5MP depth sensor, f/2.2; LED flash at the rear. For selfies, there is a 25MP camera.
- Display: 6.4-inch Super AMOLED screen, capacitive touch, Full HD+, 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, (~403 PPI pixel density)
- Chipset: Exynos 9610 (10nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.3 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4×1.6 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU: Mali-G72 MP3
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie, One UI
- Memory: 4GB/64GB, 6GB/128GB; storage expandable up to 512GB via microSD card
- Primary Camera: Triple-Camera: 25MP, f/1.7, PDAF + 8MP Ultra-wide-angle, f/2.2 + 5MP depth sensor, f/2.2; LED flash
- Secondary Camera: 25MP, f/2.0
- Sensors: Fingerprint (in-display), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Battery: 4,000 mAh Li-Po battery; non-removable
Expected Price of Galaxy A50 in Nepal and Availability
For now, it still unclear when it will be launched. However, its price in India is INR 19,990 only, which converts to NPR 31,984 only. Therefore, we can expect the device in around Rs. 33,000 only in Nepal. Actually, Samsung is struggling in the midrange category. Because of overwhelming Chinese brands, Samsung had quite difficult times. Will the Galaxy A50 make any difference?