Finally, one of the best smartphone from Xiaomi Poco, the Poco F1 is getting a new successor pretty soon. The company has unveiled the information regarding the launch of Poco F2 Pro. So, let’s talk about the Poco F2 Pro launch date, specs, features, and availability.
As the company has twitted the upcoming smartphones, showcasing the predecessor features in the advertisement, we can expect pretty damn good specification at very lower pricing. The device is set to be launched on May 12, 2020. Now, talking about the expected pricing, it might come around 570 Euros, which is around 76,000 NPR.
Taking about the specs, there is clear information to date. However, we expect it to have the latest internals, at a very lower price possible. As the Poco F1 has the latest processor, 6/8GB of RAM, and other awesome features, we expect the same from the POCO F2 Pro. The smartphone will come in White, Purple, Grey, and Blue color options.
Hey POCO Fans, hit ❤️ ⁰now if you want to experience the simplicity of life powered by innovations that truly matter.
— POCO (@POCOGlobal) May 7, 2020
Expected Major Specifications of Poco F2 Pro
- Display: 6.67-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display, 20:9 aspect ratio; Gorilla Glass , 2400 x 1080 pixels, ~408PPI density
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865 (7 nm+)
- CPU: Octa-core (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 585 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 585 & 4×1.80 GHz Kryo 585)
- GPU: Adreno 650
- OS: Android 10, MIUI 11
- Memory: 6/8GB and 128/256GB; microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- Primary Camera: 64 MP, 26mm (wide), 1/1.72″, 0.8µm, PDAF, 5 MP, 50mm (telephoto macro), AF, 13 MP, 13mm (ultrawide) and 2MP depth camera
- Secondary Camera: Motorized pop-up 20 MP, (wide), 1/3.4″, 0.8µm
- Sensors: Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 4700 mAh battery