Nepali market is one of the emerging markets for the technology, especially for smartphone markets. Many international brands are operating/selling their products here. Among them, Chinese brands are making impressive progress on the business. Recently, many Chinese companies like Xiaomi, Oppo, Zopo, etc. have entered here.
Now it’s time for Otto smartphones. Otto has just entered into Nepali market, with its news flagship smartphone OTTO MARK. In an event at Tamrakar Complex, Jaima Intercontinental Pvt. Ltd. launched the smartphone. The launch event was accompanied by the Loot2 actors Saughat Malla and Daya Hang Rai.
The smartphone has full metallic unibody made from aluminum alloy. The smartphone has a fingerprint sensor on the back, alongside with camera and a flash on the top. At the bottom, it has the speaker, micro USB port, and microphone. And it has 6-inch IPS display, with a resolution of the 1280X720p screen.
Major Technical Specification
- Dual SIM Slot, 4G LTE support
- -inch IPS display with a 2.5D curved glass
- 1280X720p resolution screen
- 3GB of RAM and 32GB of storage, expandable up to 128GB via microSD card
- 360-degree fingerprint scanner
- 3845mAh battery, guaranteed to provide long on-screen time
- 13MP rear camera and 8MP camera for selfies
- Bluetooth, WiFi b/g/n, and A-GPS
The phone will cost Rs. 19,996 in the Nepali market. Actually, this phone also supports the VR apps and games.
Since, the technical specs are not up to the other mid-range smartphones like Redmi Note 4, GR5 2017, it might not do well in the market. As for now, the phone can be purchased from various authorized retailers located across Kathmandu valley.
Discussion about this post