OnePlus is going to bring its newest lineup to Nepal featuring the new OnePlus 8 Pro, OnePlus Nord 5G, and OnePlus N10 5G. This launch will take place on the 14th of December. One Plus is always known for its never settling attitude in the mobile industry. With this, customers always get to see innovation from the side of OnePlus.
A while ago OnePlus brought the 90hz smooth display to the market. Overruling that for the fast and smooth experience for the users OnePlus this time around comes up with the latest 5G series in Nepal. This series comes up with a fast and smooth performance and crisp display.
Changes by One Plus
To release the newest lineup this time around OnePlus comes with a partnership with Kratos Technologies Pvt. Ltd. As we know OnePlus is roaming around for a while in Nepal. But this time with Kratos Technologies Pvt. Ltd. OnePlus hopes to provide outstanding customer service and product placement across the country. As the device is having the launch on the 14th of December. The prebooking of the OnePlus newest lineup is starting from the 9th of December. The prebooking of the OnePlus device is available via Daraz and Sastodeal simultaneously. The delivery of the prebooked device will commence on the 14th of December. As a prebooking reward, One Plus is providing One-year screen brokerage insurance for all the devices. The features of Mobiles in OnePlus newest lineup are:
Major Specs of OnePlus 8 pro
- Display: 6.78 inches, 111.7 cm2 (~90.8% screen-to-body ratio) Fluid amoled display, 1B colors.
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865 (7nm+)
- CPU: Octa-core (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 585 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 585 & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 585)
- GPU: Adreno 650
- Memory: 8/128gb and 12/256gb
- OS: Android 10, OxygenOS 10.0
- Primary Camera: 48 MP, f/1.8, 25mm (wide), 1/1.43″, 1.12µm, omnidirectional PDAF, Laser AF, OIS, 8 MP, f/2.4, (telephoto), 1/1.0µm, PDAF, OIS, 3x optical zoom,48 MP, f/2.2, 14mm, 116˚ (ultrawide), 1/2.0″, 0.8µm, PDAF, 5 MP, f/2.4, (Color filter camera)
- Secondary Camera:16 MP, f/2.0, (wide), 1/3.06″, 1.0µm
- Battery: Li-Po 4510 mAh, non-removable
- Charging: 30 w fast charging
Major Specs of OnePlus Nord N10 5G
- Display: 6.49 inches(~83.5% screen-to-body ratio),
IPS LCD, 90Hz, and 1080 x 2400 pixels of resolution.
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM6350 Snapdragon 690 5G (8 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.0 GHz Kryo 560 Gold & 6×1.7 GHz Kryo 560 Silver)
- GPU: Adreno 619L
- Memory:128GB 6GB RAM
- OS: Android 10, OxygenOS 10.5
- Primary Camera:64 MP, f/1.8, (wide), 1/1.72″, 0.8µm, PDAF,8 MP, f/2.3, 119˚ (ultrawide),5 MP, f/2.4, (depth),2 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
- Secondary Camera: 32 MP, f/2.0,26mm (wide), 1/2.74″, 0.8µm, AF
- Battery: Li-Po 4300 mAh, non-removable
- Charging:30W of Fast charging and reverse wireless charging of 4.5W.
Major Specs of OnePlus Nord 5G
- Display: 6.44-inch Fluid AMOLED display, 90Hz refresh rate,1080 x 2400 pixels
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G
- GPU: Adreno 620
- CPU: Octa-core (1×2.4 GHz Kryo 475 Prime & 1×2.2 GHz Kryo 475 Gold & 6×1.8 GHz Kryo 475 Silver)
- OS: Android 10, OxygenOS 10.5.9, Upgradable to android 11
- Primary Camera: Quad;48MP primary lens, 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens, 5MP depth sensor, 2MP macro sensor
- Secondary Camera: Dual: 32MP primary lens,8MP ultra-wide-angle lens
- RAM: 6/64GB,8/128GB,12/256GB
- Battery: 4115 mAh, Warp Charge 30T