The flagship killer, One Plus 3 cuts off its price in Nepal. Previously the company was selling the phone at a price tag of Rs. 49900, now it is slashed to Rs.45900. Though the phone was launched last year, after one month of the international launch, in Nepal, it is still going solid. iHub Pvt. Ltd. is official distributor for One Plus in Nepal. Actually, the upgraded version of One Plus 3 is going to be launched soon here. That might be the reason behind the price cut off. Nevertheless, the upgraded version is exactly same as this old one in design wise.
- 5-inches Optic AMOLED capacitive touchscreen
- 7 x 74.7 x 7.4 mm (6.01 x 2.94 x 0.29 in)
- Android OS 7.0
- Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon
- Quad-core (2X2.15Ghz Kryo & 2×1.6 GHz Kryo)
- Adreno 530
- 64GB of storage, 6GB of RAM
- 16MP rear camera and 8MP front camera
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC,
- Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery
- Fast battery charging: 60% in 30 minutes
- Graphite, soft gold color
The phone is truly a flagship killer. This is the perfect opportunity if you were planning to buy a new smartphone.
Discussion about this post