As the new year 2074 has just begun, many tech/ non-tech companies are offering some offers and discounts on their products. Similarly, the authorized reseller of Apple products in Nepal, ‘Oliz Store’ also cuts of the price of iPhone SE.
The price cut is of Rs. 8,500 on each model. That means iPhone SE 64GB will cost you Rs. 62,500 and 16GB will cost you Rs. 49, 500. Previously, the company was selling them at Rs. 71, 000 and Rs. 58,000 respectively.
Talking about the phone, it is the minified size of iPhone 6s, meaning most of the internals is similar to iPhone 6s.
Key Specification of iPhone SE
- 4-Inch Retina Panel with a Resolution of 640 x 1136 Pixels
- iOS 9.3, upgradable to iOS 10.3
- 2 GB RAM
- Apple A9 SoC
- Dual Core 1.84 GHZ Twister
- 12 MP iSight camera and 4K Recording
- 2MP Front Camera with f/2.4 for selfies
- Touch ID sensor First gen
- Non-removable 1624 mAh battery
So, will you buy it? Share your thoughts about iPhone SE in the comment box below.
Discussion about this post