Nokia announces the Nokia X71 in Taiwan. The HMD Global unveiled the Nokia X71, with a punch hole in the display. First X-series to be launched outside the Chine comes with a hole punch display. With minimal bezels, the display looks stunningly beautiful.
Talking about the device, it packs 6.39 inch Full HD+ IPS LCD display. Actually, it would have been awesome if it had the in-display fingerprint sensor. Inside, there is Snapdragon 660 chipset, along with 6GB RAM and 128GB internal storage, expandable up to 256GB.
As of optics department, there is a triple camera setup on the back, with the 48MP main camera, 8MP ultra-wide-angle camera, and 5MP depth sensor camera. For selfies, there is a single 16Mp sensor, inside the hole top left corner.
To back up the internals, there is a 3,500mAh battery with 18W fast battery charging. It runs on Android 9 Pie. Sensors include Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, and compass.
Nokia X71 Price and Availability
The phone holds a price tag of TWD 11,900, which roughly converts $385. The first sale will start on April 30. The Nokia X71 is only for the Chinese market, for the rest of the market, it will be known as the Nokia 8.1 Plus.
- Display: 6.39 inches 1080 x 2316 pixels, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
- CPU: Octa-core, Qualcomm SDM660 Snapdragon 660 (14 nm)
- GPU: Adreno 512
- OS: Android 9 Pie
- Primary Camera:
- 48 MP, f/1.8, 1/2″, 0.8µm, PDAF
- 8 MP, 13mm (ultrawide)
- 5 MP, f/2.4, depth sensor
- Secondary Camera: 16 MP, f/2.0
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, and compass
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 3500 mAh battery, Fast battery charging 18W