The HMD Global launched the Nokia 6 (2018) in the first week of January 2018 in China. Now, it has arrived in India. Last week the HMD Global announced the Nokia 6 with 4GB RAM in the Indian market. Now, the phone is available for purchase. The Nokia 6 with 4GB RAM price in India is Rs. 16,999 only, which is available exclusively through Flipkart. The older 3GB version is also available for INR Rs. 14,500 only.
About the phone
The Nokia 6 (2018) sports a Snapdragon 630, 2.2Ghz Octa-core processor, along with 4GB of RAM. To store your media files, it comes with either 32GB or 64GB of internal storage, of course, expandable up to 128GB via microSD card.
The Nokia 6 (2018) features a 16-megapixel rear camera with f/2.0 aperture, dual-tone LED flash, and an 8-megapixel front facing the camera for the selfies. As similar to its predecessor, it has dual-sight technology that uses front and rear cameras simultaneously to create the Bothie effect photo. It just a split screen for both photos and video.
The phone runs on Android 7.1.1 Nougat out of the box, upgradable to Android 8 Oreo, of course. The fingerprint sensor is placed at the rear, just below the primary camera. To back up the internals, it comes with a 3,000mAh, with fast charging technology.
Major Specifications of Nokia 6 with 4GB RAM
- Display: 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) 2.5D curved glass display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- CPU: 2.2 GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 630 14nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 508 GPU
- Memory: 4GB LPDDR4 RAM, 32GB / 64GB (eMMC 5.1) internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- OS: Android 7.1.1 (Nougat), upgradable to Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- Primary Camera: 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF, 1.0um pixel size, f/2.0 aperture
- Secondary Camera: 8MP front-facing camera, 1.12-pixel size, f/2.0 aperture, 84° wide-angle lens
- Battery: 3000mAh built-in battery with fast charging
Besides, the MWC 2018 is approaching near, we are expecting a couple of new smartphones from the HMD Global at the event.