After launching Nokia 3310 (2017) and Nokia 3, the Paramount Electronics plans to launch the most awaited Nokia 6 in the Nepali market. The company will launch the phone somewhere in July, this year. Given the popularity of the phone in other countries, it was expected to launch early.
The previous lineups in Nokia, Nokia 3310 (2017) and Nokia 3 were allegedly sold out. The company also expects that the Nokia 6 will also do the same. The expected price for the Nokia 6 is Rs. 28,000.
Technical Specifications of Nokia 6
- Dual SIM (Nano SIM, dual standby)
- IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- 5.5 inches, 1080X1920 pixels (~403 PPI pixel density)
- Android 7.1.1 (Nougat)
- Qualcomm MSM8937 Snapdragon 430, Octo core 1.4Ghz Cortex-A53 CPU
- Adreno 505 GPU
- 32GB 3GB RAM and 64GB, 4GB RAM
- microSD card, up to 256 GB
- 16-megapixel camera at the rear with dual-LED flash
- 8-megapixel camera for selfies
- Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery
- Arte Black (64GB model only), Matte Black, Tempered Blue, Silver, Copper
Though the availability of all colors is still unknown, we have to wait until last week of July.
Will you buy it? Share your thoughts in the comment box below.
Discussion about this post