Yesterday, HMD Global launched Nokia 6, exclusively in China. The phone looks very sleek, with the full metallic body. It has a fingerprint sensor on the home button, which has become common these days. It also has a dual speaker beside the earpiece, and at the bottom. And, it supports dual SIM, which is a hybrid system (i.e. one SIM and another SD Card or a SIM).The phone priced at mid-range, which is roughly Rs.26800.
- 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) 2.5D curved glass display with 450 nits brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 ( 4 x 1.2 GHz Cortex A53 + 4 x 1.5 GHz Cortex A53) 64-bit processor with Adreno 505 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR3 RAM, 64GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF, 1.0um sensor, f/2.0 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera, 1.12um sensor, f/2.0 aperture, 84˚ wide-angle lens
- Fingerprint sensor
- 5mm audio jack, Dual speakers, Dual smart amplifiers (TFA9891), Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions: 154 x 75.8 x 7.8 mm
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB OTG
- 3000mAh built-in battery
As we mentioned earlier, the Nokia 6 is a China exclusive smartphone, which is available from JD.com. And also, we have no news about launching Nokia 6 in any other market. Though, we expect it will be out in other markets also, sooner or later.