A few weeks ago, the Nokia TA-1054 appeared in TEENA, which was actually the Nokia 6 (2018) version. Before only the photos of the phone were there but now the Nokia 6 (2018) specifications are also revealed.
The phone has 5.5-inch TFT screen with 1080X1920 pixels resolution. It weighs 172 grams and dimensions are 148.8X75.8X8.15 mm.
Inside the Nokia 6, it has 2.2GHz Octa-core CPU alongside with 4GB of RAM. To store your media files it will come with the 32GB or 64GB variant which is expandable up to 128 via microSD card.
Talking about the design, on the front, 8-megapixel camera, alongside with speaker and sensors at the top, no Home button or any other buttons, that means it will have on-screen navigation buttons. On the right side, it has volume rocker just above the power button and on the left side, probably SIM and microSD slot. On the back, 16-megapixel camera and LED flash just below, along with Fingerprint scanner in the middle, near to Nokia branding logo.
This could be the first phone by HMD Global in 2018.
Nokia 6 (2018) specifications
- Display: 5.5-inches TFT 1080X1920 pixel resolution
- Processor: 4*2.2GHz + 4*1.9GHz, Octo-core CPU
- OS: Android 7.1.1 Nougat
- Memory: 4 GB RAM and 32GB/64GB storage expandable up to 128GB
- Primary Camera: 16-megapixel
- Secondary Camera: 8-megapixel
- Sensors: Gravity, distant, ambient light sensors
- Connectivity: Bluetooth, WiFi, GPS, Radio,
- Colors: White, Black, and Blue
- Battery: 3000mAh capacity