And finally, the HMD global announced the Nokia 6 (2018) in China, which was leaked in TEENA a while ago. The pre-booking has also already started. The successor of last year’s Nokia 6 has 5.5-inch with 1080X1920 pixel resolution 2.5D curved glass display, protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3 on the top. Lets, talk about the Nokia 6 (2018) price, specs and much more.
Inside the metallic body, the Nokia 6 (2018) sports a Snapdragon 630, 2.2Ghz Octa-core processor, along with 4GB of RAM. To store your media files, it comes with either 32GB or 64GB of internal storage, of course, expandable up to 128GB via microSD card.
The Nokia 6 (2018) features a 16-megapixel rear camera with f/2.0 aperture, dual-tone LED flash, and an 8-megapixel front facing the camera for the selfies. As similar to its predecessor, it has dual-sight technology that uses front and rear cameras simultaneously to create the Bothie effect photo. It just a split screen for both photos and video.
The phone runs on Android 7.1.1 Nougat out of the box, upgradable to Android 8 Oreo, of course. The fingerprint sensor is placed at the rear, just below the primary camera. To back up the internals, it comes with a 3,000mAh, with fast charging technology.
The Nokia 6 (2018) will be available in Black with orange accents and White with red accents. The Nokia 6 (2018) price will be CNY1,499 ($230/Rs. 24,000) for 32GB, while the 64 GB one will cost CNY1,699 ($261/Rs. 27,000).
- Display: 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) 2.5D curved glass display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- CPU: 2.2 GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 630 14nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 508 GPU
- Memory: 4GB LPDDR4 RAM, 32GB / 64GB (eMMC 5.1) internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- OS: Android 7.1.1 (Nougat), upgradable to Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- Primary Camera: 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF, 1.0um pixel size, f/2.0 aperture
- Secondary Camera: 8MP front-facing camera, 1.12-pixel size, f/2.0 aperture, 84° wide-angle lens
- Battery: 3000mAh built-in battery with fast charging