Pashupati Trade Link, the official distributor of Micromax Smartphones in Nepal launched the Micromax Canvas Infinity at a price tag of Rs. 18,500.
Following the path of Samsung, and LG, Micromax has also taken next device to next level. The new Infinity series will have a display with 18:9 aspect ratio. Talking about the phone, it is 5.7 inches tall with 720X1440pixel resolution, with ~279ppi of pixel density.
If we sneak inside the phone, we will see a Qualcomm MSM8917 Snapdragon 425, Quad Core 1.4GHz processor and Adreno 308 GPU. And it also packs a 3GB of RAM. The phone packs 32GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 128GB via a microSD card.
In the optics department, it packs a 13-megapixel camera with features like geo-tagging, touch-focus, face detection, Auto HDR. Also, a 16-megapixel front-facing camera for the selfies, with LED flash.
Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, FM, 3G, and 4G. Sensors on the phone include Compass Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor and Gyroscope.
To back up the internals, it has a non-removable 2900mAh battery. The Micromax Canvas Infinity runs Android 7.1.2 out of the box.
- 5.7 inches HD IPS LCD display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 425, 1.4 GHz Quad-core Cortex-A53
- 32GB internal storage with microSD expandable storage (up to 128GB), 3GB RAM
- Android 7.0 Nougat (upgradable to Android 8.0 Oreo)
- 13 MP with f/2.0, autofocus, HDR, LED flash
- 16 MP with f/2.0, autofocus
- Removable Li-Ion 2900mAh
- Fingerprint Sensor (Back-mounted), proximity, accelerometer