Huawei is the fastest growing phone company in the market. It was on top in late 2019. As it was flying at great heights and about to launch 5G, the USA cut its feathers. But as for the fans of Huawei, it comes with the Huawei P40 Pro in Nepal. The P40 is a powerful phone but has a late lunch in Nepal. Let’s talk about the offerings from Huawei this time.
Overall view of Huawei P40 pro
Display and design.
Huawei on its side is always a sign of innovation. Huawei P40 Pro comes with glass material for the design and with an aluminum frame. The bezels on the display are very low. And in the design segment for the front camera, there is a dual camera. And that dual camera is inside a punch hole. Huawei P40 Pro is IP68 dust/water-resistant.
On the display part, the Huawei P40 pro got a fabulous OLED display. Furthermore, a 90hz panel and HDR 10 display is in the P40. Adding on the size of the display is 6.58 inches and it has a 91.6% screen-to-body ratio. Moreover, the resolution of the screen is 1200 x 2640 pixels (441 ppi density). So Huawei p40 pro stands on top with a sharp display.
We all know that the US bans Huawei in its parameters. This Huawei phone houses Android 10 and EMUI 10.1. However, it’s sad that this phone will not have any google play services. But it also has a powerful Kirin 990 5G. And it has a fabrication of 7 nm+. The CPU has eight cores which consist of 2×2.86 GHz Cortex-A76 & 2×2.36 GHz Cortex-A76 & 4×1.95 GHz Cortex-A55. And the GPU is the Mali-G76 MP16.
In the primary section, there is an alignment of the quad-camera setup. The first camera is 50 MP, f/1.9, 23mm (wide). 12 MP, f/3.4 is present as a periscope telephoto lens. 40 MP, f/1.8 for the ultrawide pictures, and finally has a TOF 3D for depth photos.
The secondary camera however is of Dual camera setup. There is one 32 MP, f/2.2, 26mm wide lens. The second one is IR TOF 3D for biometrics and depth photos. For the video section, the Primary can capture 4k at 60fps,1080p at 60. However 720p video will have 7280fps and 1080p will have 960 fps.
The battery in the Huawei P40 Pro is a 4200 mAh Li-po nonremovable battery. And for this battery, the phone has fast charging of 40W. In the wireless charging, there is fast charging of 27W and there is reverse wireless charging of 27W.
Major Specifications of Huawei P40 pro
- Display: 6.58 inches (~91.6% screen-to-body ratio), OLED,90hz and 1200 x 2640 pixels of resolution.
- Chipset: Kirin 990 5G (7 nm+)
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.86 GHz Cortex-A76 & 2×2.36 GHz Cortex-A76 & 4×1.95 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G76 MP16
- OS: Android 10, EMUI 10.1, no Google Play Services
- Primary Camera: 50 MP, f/1.9, 23mm (wide), 1/1.28″, 1.22µm, omnidirectional PDAF, OIS :12 MP, f/3.4, 125mm (periscope telephoto), PDAF, OIS, 5x optical zoom: 40 MP, f/1.8, 18mm (ultrawide), 1/1.54″, PDAF: TOF 3D, (depth)
- Secondary Camera: 32 MP, f/2.2, 26mm (wide), 1/2.8″, 0.8µm, AF :IR TOF 3D, (depth/biometrics sensor)
- Battery: Li-Po 4200 mAh, non-removable
- Charging: Fast charging 40W, Fast wireless charging 27W, Fast reverse wireless charging 27W