Huawei sets yet another record of 10 million global sales of Huawei P30 series, just in 85 days. Before, the P20 series reached the 10 million sales on 147 days. Further, the shipments has reached 100 million units on May 20, 2019.
I don’t know either the US and Huawei controversy hyped up the Huawei P30 series sales or something else. Nevertheless, we must admit the P30 devices are pretty good and most beautiful and recommended smartphone of 2019. Besides, the US Government seems to have lifted the ban over the Huawei to work with US companies.
Besides, Huawei is also releasing the latest Android Pie OS, EMUI 9.1, with more stable and customization features.
There will be some variations on the upgraded features available to different phone models.
Features available to all upgraded series:
- Incoming caller video and GPU Turbo 3.0
Features available to selected series:
- Huawei Share OneHop: Allows for file transfer between Huawei MateBook and Huawei flagship phones on a single tap : Mate and P series
- Moon Mode: Mate 20 Pro and Mate 20X
- Huawei Vlog: New features and effects for you to edit the video with one simple click : Mate series, P series, Nova 4 and Nova 3
- EROFS: Provides an increase of 20% read speed than the EXT4 file system: All series except Y9 2018 and Nova 3e
The models getting the upgrade:
Open from June 12
Open from June 27
Mate 20 Pro
Mate 10 Pro
Mate 10 RS Porsche Design
Mate 9 Pro
Mate 9 RS Porsche Design
Y6 Pro 2019
Discussion about this post