Launched in MWC 2017, the Huawei P10 Plus is making a way to enter in Nepali market. The company plans to launch the phone tomorrow.
The phone is 5.5-inch tall and has a screen resolution of 1440X2560 pixels display. Talking about the internals, it has HiSilicon Kirin 960 chipset, Octacore CPU, and Mali G71 MP8 GPU.
In the optics department, it has dual 20 megapixels + 12 megapixel at the rear and 8 megapixels for the selfies. The available colors are Ceramic White, Dazzling Blue, Dazzling Gold, Graphite Black, Mystic Silver, Rose Gold, and Greenery. However, all of these colors might not be available in Nepal.
Major Specifications Huawei P10 Plus:
- Dual SIM (Nano SIM)
- 5 inches, IPS-NEO LCD display
- Android 7.0
- HiSilicon Kirin 960 Octacore CPU
- Mali –G71 MP8 GPU
- 64 GB Storage + 4GB of RAM or 128GB of storage + 6GB of RAM
- Dual 20 megapixels + 12 megapixels rear camera,
- 8 megapixels selfie camera
- 3750mAh non-removable battery
- 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector