When the world of smart phone is running around into the concept of dual camera, Huawei had innovated the technology with triple camera with the Huawei P20 Pro. And same had continued with the recently launched company’s Flagship Huawei Mate 20 Pro Finally, the Huawei Mate 20 Pro is available in Nepal. With the triple camera as the main camera setup, it has something to offer. However, keep in mind this device will make a big hole in your pocket. The Huawei Mate 20 Pro price in Nepal is Rs. 1, 29,900 only.
Adopting the latest technology, Huawei adopts the 7nm process technology for its Kirin 980, achieving a 46 percent increase in CPU performance, 46 percent efficiency improvements and 226 percent increase in NPU. In non-technical language, “it’s a powerhouse, with impressive power efficiency”.
Huawei Mate 20 Pro price in Nepal is Rs. 1, 29,900 only
While other brands are still manufacturing dual camera systems, the Huawei has moved a step forward to triple camera setups. Yes, there are three cameras on the back of the device. All these cameras are AI enabled, providing you clear and crisp videos and photos.
Another interesting feature of Mate 20 Pro is the Wireless Reverse Charging, which lets the HUAWEI Mate 20 Pro double as a power bank for other Qi-enabled devices.
In terms of design, the HUAWEI Mate 20 series is available in a brand-new Emerald Green color, featuring a translucent shade of green similar to its namesake gemstone.
- Display: 6.39 inches, AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 1440 x 3120 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass
- OS: Android 9.0 (Pie)
- CPU: HiSilicon Kirin 980 (7 nm), Octa-core (2×2.6 GHz Cortex-A76 & 2×1.92 GHz Cortex-A76 & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A55)
- Memory: 256 GB, 8 GB RAM or 128 GB, 6 GB RAM
- Primary Camera: 40 MP, f/1.8, 27mm (wide), 1/1.7″, PDAF/Laser AF
20 MP, f/2.2, 16mm (ultrawide), 1/2.7″, PDAF/Laser AF
8 MP, f/2.4, 80mm (telephoto), 1/4″, 5x optical zoom, OIS, PDAF/Laser AF
- Secondary Camera: 24 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide), HDR
- Connectivity: WLAN, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, NFC, Infrared, USB 3.1 Type-C 1.0
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 4200 mAh battery, Fast battery charging 40W (70% in 30 min
- Price: Rs. 1,29,900 /-