Huawei has come up with yet another mid-range device just a couple of week after the launch Huawei Nova 2s. The company has announced Huawei Enjoy 7s in China. The devices had been on rumors just a few weeks ago.
On the front, the Huawei Enjoy 7s will follow 2017 design, as there is 5.65-inch FullView display with a Full HD+ resolution of 2160×1080 pixels. The Huawei Enjoy 7s is powered by in-house Kirin 659 Chipset. The SoC is paired with octa-core CPU clocked at 2.36Gz and Mali-T830 MP2 GPU. The device with come in two variant: 3GB RAM + 32GB Storage and 4GB RAM + 64GB Storage.
Huawei Enjoy 7S has Dual 13MP + 2MP camera at the rear
The Enjoy 7S will come with the dual-camera setup of 13MP+2MP, where the secondary camera will help capture portrait photo with Bokeh effect. Whereas on the front there is an 8 MP camera which will be handy to take the decent selfie. The rear of the device will also share fingerprint scanner, leaving the front of the device just for display. Backing the phone is 3000mAh non-removable battery with fast charge. The device will be running on latest EMUI 8.0 on the top of Android 8.0 Oreo.
The Huawei Enjoy 7S comes in Black, Blue, Rose Gold and Gold/Champagne color for CNY1,499 (Rs. 23,500) for the 3/32GB variant and CNY1,699 (Rs. 27,000) for the more powerful 4/64 GB option. Pre-order is already live with the actual sales starting on December 22. However, it’s very unlikely that the Enjoy 7s will arrive in Nepal.
- Display: 5.65-inch IPS LCD Glass (1080*2160) Resolution
- Chipset: HiSilicon Kirin 659
- CPU: 1.7 GHz Octa Core Processor
- GPU: ARM Mali-T830 MP2
- Memory:32/64GB internal storage with microSD expandable storage up to 256GB
- RAM: 3/4GB RAM
- OS: Android 8.0 Oero, EMUI 8.0
- Primary Camera: Dual 13MP + 2 MP rear camera with LED flash
- Secondary Camera: 8-megapixel
- Battery:Li-ion 3000mAh battery
- Sensors: Fingerprint, accelerometer, G Sensor, Proximity, Compass
- Colors: Black, Blue, Gold, Rose Gold