Gionee, one of the best smartphone brand in Nepal, is a Chinese company established back in 2002. Gionee is also operating their business in since long time ago. Periodically, Gionee Nepal has brought different schemes, offers and competition for its customers.
Similarly, on this festive season, Gionee came up with a photography contest. On the auspicious occasion of Tihar, Gionee Nepal announced a photo competition on 27 October, with the tagline of “Capture Celebrations with Gionee”. The winner will be awarded the brand new Gionee F103 Pro smartphone, that cost NRs. 16,999/-
According to Gionee “THIS DEEPAWALI, WIN AN EXCLUSIVE GIONEE SMARTPHONE– Click and upload your Tihar Celebration moments.”
Rules are very simple. Here are the terms and procedure to participate in the competition.
- Take a photo of your Tihar moments.
- Upload the photo on your profile with #CaptureCelebration and set the audience to “public”.
- You might just win a brand Gionee F103 Pro.
Here are the terms.
- Multiple entries are allowed.
- Fake accounts are not eligible.
- The contest is open only to Nepali nationals and not to staff and family members of Gionee and associated partners.
- The winner will be selected based on the photo and announced on November 1st week.
- The winner will be contacted through the message. Taxes will be borne by the winners themselves.
- Prize must be claimed within a week’s time after the declaration of the winner.
- Valid identification matching the account name should be produced to claim the prize.
- Winner once declared shall be final. Prize is non-transferable.
However, the Gionee has not mentioned how they will select the winner, either based on the how much likes and shares your photo gets or selecting randomly or through luck draw.
The last date for the submission of the photo is November 1, 2016. The day for brothers and sisters. So, hurry up, upload your photo now or wait until tomorrow for Bhai Tika.
सम्पुर्ण दाजुभाई तथा दिदीबहिनीलाई भाई टिकाको शुभकामना।
Discussion about this post