It seems the Gionee is setting up an event to launch new gadgets. The new Gionee S9 and Gionee S9T flagship were spotted in the Chinese certification website TENAA. The Gionee announced an event on November 15, 2016, likely to launch these two new smartphones.
The S9 and S9T were rumored around the internet for some time. The company will unveil the smartphone on Tuesday, 15th November. Dual camera setup might be the key features on both smartphones.
Here are the specifications of Gionee S9.
- Dimensions : 154.2 X 76.4 X 7.4 (mm)
- Wight: 166.5 gram
- Display: 5.5 inches, IPS, 1920 X 1080 pixel (Full HD), 16 million color
- Chipset: Octacore CPU up to 1.8GHz
- Memory: 64BG of ROM and 4GB RAM (storage expandable up to 128GB via SD card)
- OS: Android 6.0
- Battery : Non-removable 3000mAh battery
- Network: 900MHz,1 800MHz, 850MHz, 1900MHz, 800MHz, 2GHz, Band 38, Band 39, Band 40, Band 41 (2555-2575 MHZ, 2575-2635 MHZ, 2635-2655 MHZ), Band 1, Band 3, 1.9GHz ,I,II V VIII
- Technology: GSM, CDMA, TD-SCDMA, TD-LTE, LTE FDD, WCDMA, CDMA 2000
- Color: Golden
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, GPS, Bluetooth, USB, and Wi-Fi
- Camera: 3 no. and the front facing camera will be 13MP.
Talking about Gionee S9T, it is expected to have a faster processor clocked at 2.0 GHz. Other specifications are expected to be similar to the Gionee S9.
Nevertheless, these specifications are only rumored and speculated. We have to wait for a couple of days to know actual specification. However, these specifications are very likely to match with actual phones.
Do share your thoughts in the comment box below. And if you have any queries and confusion you can ask here.