The South Korean tech giant, Samsung, has already announced the launch date for the next flagship, the Galaxy S9 and S9 +. All the details like price, specifications, availability will be unveiled at the event. However, a new report popped up on the internet which suggests the Samsung will open Galaxy S9 pre-orders in its home country soon. Further, the report also mentions the Galaxy S9 price will be higher than the Galaxy S8.
Coming to the point, the new report suggests that the pre-orders of Galaxy S9 will start from the March 2 in the home country, South Korea. The device will be offered by all the major carriers. As I already mentioned, the Galaxy S9 will be a little bit expensive than its predecessor, the Galaxy S8. The company sold the Galaxy S8 at $875 in South Korea and it is expected to charge about $890 – $930 for the Galaxy S9.
A senior official also mentioned that they will start the Galaxy S9 pre-orders for 7 days from 2 to 8 March, says ETNews. Actually, last year the company started pre-order just next day after unveiling the device on March 29.
Alleged Major Specifications
- Display: 5.8-inch display with Quad HD+ Super AMOLED
- Primary Camera: SuperSpeed Dual Pixel 12-megapixel OIS with F/1.5 and f/2/4 aperture
- Secondary Camera: 8-megapixel autofocus selfie camera
- Speakers: Stereo Speaker tuned by AKG
- Features: IP68 water and dust resistant, Iris scanner, Earphones tuned by AKG
- Memory: 64GB internal storage and 4GB of RAM
- Battery: Wireless Charging