Launched a just few days ago, the Galaxy S10 series pre-order in Nepal has started. So, if you are fan of Samsung and like to pre-orderthe Samsung Galaxy S10 lineup (4 variants), click this link. Along with the devices, the pre-order will get the Samsung Galaxy buds, for free. To pre-order the devices, you just need to visit the nearest Samsung store, make Rs. 5,000 /- advance payment and fill up the form.
Talking about the device, they look gorgeous, and inside seats a beast, which can handle any task you throw in. However, even though the devices are available in Snapdragon 855 SoC, only the Exynos 9820 version will be available. Nevertheless, let’s look at the price of the devices, as below:
|Galaxy S10E||128 GB||Rs. 93, 900 /-||Black|
|Galaxy S10||128 GB||Rs. 1,10, 900 /-||Black, Blue, White|
|Galaxy S10 Plus||128 GB||Rs. 1,23,500/-||Black, Blue|
|512 GB||Rs. 1,54,500 /-||Black|
Samsung Galaxy S10 series pre-order in Nepal.
Major Highlights of Galaxy S10 and S10+
- Display: 6.1-inch / 6.4-inch Dynamic AMOLED display, Quad HD+ resolution in a 19:9 aspect ratio, HDR10+ compliant
- Rear cameras: Triple-camera: Wide-angle 12MP (77-degree), telephoto 12MP (45-degree), and ultra-wide 16MP (123-degree)
- Selfie camera: 10MP, 8MP RGB depth camera on S10 Plus
- Processor: Snapdragon 855 or Exynos 9820
- Memory: 8GB or 12GB RAM
- Storage: 128GB / 512GB (1TB on S10 Plus), expandable via microSD up to 1.5TB
- Battery: 3,400mAh (S10) / 4,100mAh (S10 Plus)
- OS: Android 9 Pie; Samsung One UI
Besides, Shikar Insurance also provides the Breakage Insurance for a year. If you think it’s too expensive for to purchase at once, you can always get it EMI, through different banks.
For pre-orders, the company is also conducting Lucky Draw, where the winners will get exciting gifts as below.
- First Prize: Turkish Business Class Round Trip Ticket
- Second Prize: Galaxy Watch Active for 3 lucky winners
- Third Prize: 2 night stay at KGH Pokhara for a couple
- Fourth Prize: Two coupons worth Rs. 5,000 only from “Let Me in: Korean Aesthetic”