After some anticipations and rumors, the Galaxy S10 Lite is finally unveiled. The leaks and rumors were already out; the launched was not much of excitement. Nevertheless, the Galaxy S10 Lite is coming soon in Nepal.
Starting off with the display, it packs a 6.7 inches Super AMOLED Plus Infinity –O display. Inside, there is Snapdragon 855 chipset, with Octa-core CPU. The processor is coupled with 6/8GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage, expandable up to 1TB, via micro SD card.
Well, it seems, the Lite version is almost identical to its big brothers, specs-wise, however, the camera is quite different. It comes with a triple camera setup with a 48MP primary sensor, 12MP ultra-wide sensor, and 5MP macro sensor. For selfies, there is a 32MP camera. The features in the cameras are, as usual, however, new Tilt-OIS feature allows the camera to tile a few degrees in different directions, to compensate for hand movement.
For back up, there is a 4500mAh battery, which is the biggest among the Galaxy S20 series. Besides, it also has 25-watt fast charging, but no wireless charging and no headphone jack.
Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite Specifications:
- Display: 6.7-inch Full HD+ (2400×1080 pixels), Super AMOLED Plus Infinity-O Display with 394ppi, 75.6 x 162.5 x 8.1mm; Weight: 186g
- Chipset: Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 7nm (Max. 2.8 GHz + 2.4 GHz + 1.7 GHz) with Adreno 640 GPU
- Memory: 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB storage (UFS 2.1), expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Operating System: Android 10 with OneUI 2.0
- Primary Camera: 48MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, Super Steady OIS, 12MP Ultra Wide sensor with f/2.2 aperture, 5MP macro camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Secondary Camera: 32MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Connectivity:Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS with GLONASS, USB 3.1, NFC, MST
- Battery:4,500mAh battery with 25W fast charging
Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite Price in Nepal [Expected]
The Galaxy S20 Lite might be launched before February in Nepal, and the expected Galaxy S10 Lite price in Nepal might be around Rs. 75,000 only.
It seems, Samsung is focusing on mid-level high-end flagships, rather competing in lower-range/budget smartphones. It seems good for the customers because of the price range of Rs. 70,000 – Rs. 80,000, you are getting the latest specs and camera featured smartphones, which was available only in high-end Samsung devices only.