In this throat cut competition, Samsung has been leading the smartphone market in Nepal. However, in recent time, the Chinese brand like Xiaomi, Vivo, OPPO, etc. are making their way on the market. Actually, to be honest, Samsung is losing the mid-range and budgets range category quickly. So, the company had to act fast, and the Galaxy M10 and M20 are the hope for the company. For now, Samsung will launch the Galaxy M10 in Nepal.
The M20 and M10 are already available in the global market. Now, it’s going to be launch Galaxy M10 in Nepal on 14th of February 2019. The device will be available through the e-commerce website like Daraz, Sastodeal, and Smartdoko. It will be available in 2GB/16GB configuration. If we believe the rumors, the Galaxy M10 price in Nepal will be around Rs. 14,000 only.
Talking about the Galaxy M20, it will be available later this month. Like M10, the Galaxy M20 will only be available through the online platforms.
Major Highlights of Galaxy M20
- Display: 6.3″ LCD Screen with the notch at the top, 1080×2340 Screen resolution
- Chipset: Exynos 7885 Chipset with Octa-core processor
- CPU: 2.2 GHz dual core + 1.6 GHz hexacore sets (Total 8 Core)
- GPU: Mali G71 MP2 GPU
- Memory: 3 GB LPDDR4X RAM, 32/64 GB Internal Storage with 512 GB SD Card support
- Primary Camera: 13 MP f/1.9 + 5 MP f/2.2 Rear camera setup
- Secondary Camera: 8 MP f/2.2 front camera inside the notch
- Battery: 5,000 mAh Lithium Ion battery at 3729 mV
Major Highlights of Galaxy M10
- Display: 6.2″ LCD Screen with Waterdrop notch at the top, 720×1520 Screen resolution
- Chipset: Exynos 7870 Octa-core chipset at 1.6 GHz
- GPU: Mali T830 MP1 GPU
- Memory: 2/3 GB LPDDR3 RAM, 16/32 GB Internal Storage with micro SD card support up to 512 GB
- Primary Camera: 13 MP f/1.9 + 5 MP f/2.2 cameras at back
- Secondary Camera: 5 MP f/2.0 selfie camera at the front
- Battery: 3,300 mAh Lithium Ion battery