Finally, the Samsung Galaxy A80 arrives in Nepal, with a rotating triple camera. Just to eliminate any notches or the holes, the Galaxy A80 has a pop-up mechanism, which rotates back, and front. So, let’s talk about the Samsung Galaxy A80 Price in Nepal, specs, features, and availability.
In this overwhelming smartphone market, the Samsung is trying to stand out in the crowd. So, in the process, the company is trying new ways and tricks in their smartphones, the result is Galaxy A80. Hopefully, the new design of the Galaxy A80 will attract the customers.
“Consumers are at the center of everything we do and they search for devices personalized to their specific lifestyle. Armed with our expertise, global capabilities, and rich consumer insights, Samsung is uniquely positioned to provide innovations for everyone,” said Pranaya Ratna Sthapit, Mobile business Head, Samsung Electronics Nepal.
Samsung Galaxy A80 Price in Nepal and availability
With the specifications like SD 730, 8GB RAM and 128GB internal storage, the Galaxy A80 is priced at Rs. 79,990 only. It is available all over the country through authorized showrooms and retailers.
- Display: 6.7-inch Super AMOLED screen, capacitive touch, Full HD+, 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 aspect ratio, (~393 PPI pixel density)
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 730 (8 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2 x 2.2GHz Kryo 470 Gold and 6 x 1.8GHz Kryo 470 Silver)
- GPU:Adreno 618
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie, One UI
- Memory: 8GB RAM and 128GB storage; non-expandable
- Primary Camera: Triple-Camera: 48MP, f/2.0, 1/2″, 0.8µm, PDAF + 8MP Ultra-wide-angle, f/2.2 + ToF 3D camera, f/1.2; LED flash
- Sensors: Fingerprint (in-display), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Battery: 3,700mAh Li-Po battery; non-removable; 25W fast charging