The South Korean tech giant, Samsung unveiled the Galaxy A8 and A8 Plus (2018) last month. It was expected to arrive in the market by the start of this month and it has, but the launch speed seems pretty slow. Nevertheless, the Samsung has launched the Galaxy A8 (2018) in the Netherlands, and soon it will be spread out to other European countries too. The Official Samsung website of Netherlands listed the Galaxy A8 (2018), however, there is no news of Galaxy A8 Plus. The Galaxy A8 (2018) price in the Netherlands is 499 Euros (~$597). The Gray, Gold and Black colors option are available.
The newly-announced Galaxy A8 and A8 Plus Features Infinity Display with 18.5:9 aspect ratio, and, Super AMOLED display with Full HD Plus, 2220X1080 resolutions.
Both the devices are IP68 water and dust resistant verified, which can withstand the elements including sweat, rain, sand, and dust, making it suitable nearly for any kind of activity and situation.
- Display: 5.6-inchFHD+ Super AMOLED,1080×2220
- CPU: Octa Core (2.2GHz Dual + 1.6GHz Hexa)
- OS: Android Nougat 7.1.1
- Camera: Front: Dual Camera 16MP FF (F1.9) + 8MP (F1.9)
- Camera Rear: 16MP PDAF (F1.7)
- Memory: 4GB RAM, 32/64GB internal storage
- Sensor: Accelerometer, Barometer, Fingerprint Sensor, Gyro Sensor, Geomagnetic Sensor, Hall Sensor, Proximity Sensor, RGB Light Sensor
- Battery: 3000mAh non-removable, Fast Charging / USB Type-C
The Galaxy A8 (2018) price in the Netherlands seems a little bit expensive, though. Currently, the Samsung is selling the same device at ~$560. Keep in mind that the Galaxy A8+ (2018) is also arriving the in India on 10 January 2018 (tomorrow). So, we can also expect it soon to arrive in Nepal too.
So, will you buy the Galaxy A8 (2018) or wait a little bit for the Galaxy A8 Plus (2018). Share your thoughts in the comment box below.