Samsung, yet again, plans to bring Galaxy A70 in Nepal. Samsung has already launched Galaxy A30 and Galaxy A50, now it is time for Galaxy A70. However, it is not confirmed, we have to wait for a while. Our sources and other rumors suggest that Galaxy A70 might arrive soon.
Samsung seems to have become serious about their dominance in the smartphones market in Nepal, like never been before. Threats from Chinese brand has shaken the Samsung’s table for the first time in Nepal. Therefore, Samsung is doing everything possible to remain on the top.
Talking about the device, it comes with 6.7-inch SuperAMOLED Full HD+ and a U shaped notch on the top. Inside, there is the Snapdragon 675 processor, coupled with 6/8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage, expandable up to 256GB with a dedicated slot.
Talking about the camera, there are three sensors on the back, 23MP being the main sensor, along with 8MP ultra wide lens and 5MP depth sensor lens. Similarly, for selfies there is a single 32MP sensor, sits on the notch.
This device also features an in-display fingerprint sensor, which has become an industry standard in mid-range and flagships. It is an optical scanner, which can take the 3D image of your fingerprint, as we saw in Galaxy A50.
Similarly, there is a huge 4,000mAh battery, which should last for a whole day in a single charge. Besides, it also supports 25W fast charging, which means, you will get 100% within 1 and half hour time.
Availability Samsung Galaxy A70 in Nepal and Price
For now, we only expect the device to be launched in Nepal, soon. As I already mentioned, Samsung feels threats from the Chinese brand, in –order to maintain the top position, Samsung will do whatever it has to be done. So, we expect this device will come soon, at very good pricing. If we look at the recent pricing trend from Samsung, we can expect the Galaxy A70 in Nepal will have a pretty good price.
- Display: 6.7 inches Super-AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 1080 x 2400 pixels (~393 ppi density)
- Chipset: Qualcomm SDM675 Snapdragon 675 (11 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.0 GHz Kryo 460 Gold & 6×1.7 GHz Kryo 460 Silver)
- GPU: Adreno 612
- Memory: 128 GB, 6/8 GB RAM
- OS: Android 9.0 (Pie)
- Primary Camera: 32 MP, f/1.7, PDAF & 8 MP, f/2.2, 12mm (ultrawide) & 5 MP, f/2.2, depth sensor
- Secondary Camera: 32 MP, f/2.0
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 4500 mAh battery
- Sensors: FaceID, Fingerprint (under-screen), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
Discussion about this post