After the launch of the “A” and “M” series from Samsung, the mid-range and budget smartphones are doing pretty well in the market. So, the company launches another smartphone in Nepal, A30s. So, let’s talk about the Galaxy A30s price in Nepal, features, and availability.
Starting off with the internals, it comes Exynos 7904, octa-core CPU and Mali G71 MP2. The processor is paired with 3/4GB of RAM and 32/64/128GB of internal storage. The storage is expandable up to 1TB and has a dedicated slot.
The Galaxy A30s comes with triple rear cameras — an improved 25MP main camera and an 8MP Ultra-Wide camera, and a new 5MP depth camera. Equipped with a powerful 4,000mAh battery and a 15W fast charging technology, the smartphone is for those who are on-the-go all the time. The 6.4” HD+ Super AMOLED Infinity-V display offers an immersive experience, ideal for gaming, watching videos, multi-tasking, and browsing – truly letting you live your life on-the-go without missing a moment.
Samsung Galaxy A30s Price in Nepal and availability
Galaxy A30s is priced at NPR 31,890 and comes in three attractive colors- Prism Crush Black, Prism Crush White and Prism Crush Violet. Galaxy A30s is available from 20th October 2019 on Samsung Brand shops and retail stores across the country.
Given the specs, especially the processor, 32K price seems to be overpriced. At the same price level, other competitors are offering a far better smartphone.
- Display: 6.4 inches Super AMOLED Infinity-V, HD+ (720 x 1560 pixels), 19.5:9 ratio
- Chipset: Exynos 7904, 14nm process
- CPU: Octa-core (2×1.8 GHz Cortex-A73 & 6×1.6 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU: Mali-G71 MP2
- Memory: 4GB, 128GB (expandable up to 512GB)
- PrimaryCamera: (25MP, f/1.7) + (8MP, f/2.2 ultra-wide lens) + (5MP, f/2.2 depth sensor), LED Flash
- Secondary Camera: Single – 16MP, f/2.0
- OS & UI: Android Pie with Samsung One UI on top
- Battery: Non-removable 4000 mAh; USB Type C
- Colors: Prism Crush Black, Prism Crush White, Prism Crush Violet