After 40 days of lockdown, Nepal Telecom brings an e-SHIKSHYA pack with a large date in all networks. The package is available for all teachers and students so that the schools and students can be in touch, through online classes. However, is the data provided by the telecom enough? Let’s look at the offers.
- 6GB data: 3GB (all time) + 3GB (5:00am-10:00am) at Rs.260
- 15GB data: 9GB (all time) + 6GB (5:00am-10:00am) at Rs.500
The package is valid up to 28 days and only eligible users can subscribe to the package. But how to subscribe? Let’s look below:
- Prepare an official request from your School, College, or University with the list of students or academic staff (Name & Mobile Number).
- Send the soft copy of the request and list(word or excel) from the authorized staff to email@example.com
- If Possible, please use institution official email for correspondence
Then after, just dial *1441# and select any one of the packages that you require. For volume query, Dial *1415*55# or use Nepal Telecom APP.
How do I make the payment?
- Cash payment to any Nepal Telecom Counters or
- Payment via Bank or
- Visa, MasterCard Payment via Nepal Telecom Website
- e-Sewa, Khalti, IMEPay, PrabhuPay or any other e-banking channel
- Inform that payment to Nepal Telecom on firstname.lastname@example.org