And finally, after teasing for a while, the Coolpad Nepal launches the most awaited smartphone from the coolpad, the Coolpad Cool Play 6. The company updated their Facebook status as “Cool Play 6 is now available in Nepal” informing the availability of the coolpad play 6, today. The company was teasing the device for a while, actually, it took about 4 months to arrive since they announced the phone in Nepal, on Daraz Black Friday Giveaway. Never mind, it’s finally here, let’s talk about the Coolpad Cool Play 6 price, specifications, and availability.
The phone, it has a 5.5-inch display, with a resolution of 1920X1080 pixel, 16:9 ratio (~401 ppi density). If we sneak into the phone, we will see a 1.5GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 653 processor along with 6GB of RAM. To store your media files, the phone packs 64GB of internal storage, which can be expanded up to 256GB via microSD card.
In the optics department, it has a Dual 13-megapixel camera at the rear, just above Fingerprint sensor and an 8-megapixel camera for the selfies, which is also capable of unlocking the device within 0.2 seconds. To back up the internals, it has a 4000mAh non-removable battery. It runs on Android 7.1.1 Nougat, Journey UI on the top.
Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, FM, and 4G. Sensors on the phone include a Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, and Ambient light sensor.
Major Specifications Coolpad Cool Play 6
- Display: 5.5 inches, 1080 x 1920 pixels, 16:9 ratio
- CPU: 1.5GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 653 processor
- GPU: Adreno 510
- Memory: 6GB RAM, 64GB internal storage
- Primary Camera: Dual 13 MP, f/2.0, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- Secondary Camera: 8 MP, f/2.2, 1.4 µm pixel size, 1080p
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion 4000 mAh battery
- Colors: Gold, Black