Launched in February 2017, the Coolpad is the new company in Nepali market. And it is also the first company to introduce the Dual SIM Dual standby. Now, the Coolpad has announced the special Coolpad Cool 1 offer called “Cool1: GROOVE WITH THE BEAT”. Under this offer, with every purchase of Coolpad Cool1, a cool JBL In-Ear Headphone worth NRs. 1,800/- comes for free.
The offer is valid only from the authorized Coolpad counters. Jaima Intercontinental Pvt. Ltd. (JIPL), the authorized sole distributor of Coolpad Smartphones for Nepal.
About Coolpad Cool1
Coolpad Cool 1, comes with a 5.5-inch display with the resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. It measures 152.00 x 74.80 x 8.20 (height x width x thickness) and weighs 167.00 grams. The phone is priced at Rs. 30996.
Actually, this phone is the best smartphone that is available in the market, for the price tag around Rs. 30000. A slim and sleek design is the most attractive feature of this smartphone.
It has 1.4GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 processor along with 4GB of RAM. It comes with 32GB of storage, which is kind of the drawback because storage is not expandable. Talking about the camera, it has the dual 13-megapixel camera at the rear and an 8-megapixel camera for the selfies.
The phone runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow with EUI 5.6 and is powered by a huge 4060mAh non-removable battery, with a Quick Charge 2.0 technology.
Talking about the design, the phone has the metallic unibody design, which gives a premium look and feels. At the bottom, it has a USB Type-C port at the middle and speaker on right and mic on the left. On the top, it has a 3.5mm audio jack and IR blaster.
- Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual standby, dual 4G)
- 5.5 inch IPS LCD Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- 1080 x 1920 pixels, 403 PPI Pixel Density, 450nit brightness
- Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 652 Octa-core
- 4GB LPDDR3 RAM / 32 GB Storage
- Dual 13 MP primary camera and 8 MP for selfies
- 4060 mAh Qualcomm® Quick Charge™ 2.0 technology non-removable battery
- Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, Hotspot
Discussion about this post