Colors Mobile Nepal seems pretty aggressive these days. The company is launching smartphone back to back. However, the company is yet to launch a flagship, it’s focusing only on the budget smartphones. After the success of Colors S1, the company has launched a budget phone while ago in the country, Colors P65. So, let’s talk about the Colors P65 price in Nepal, specs, and availability.
According to the company, the Colors P65 is a music-focused phone, mainly designed for the music lovers. Inside the Colors P65, it rocks a MediaTek MT 6580 processor., alongside with 1GB of RAM The colors P65 has 5-inch IPS display with 854X480 pixels resolution. To store the media files, it comes with 8GB of internal storage, which is expandable up to 128GB via microSD card.
Talking about the cameras, it has 5-megapixel rear-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture and the 5-megapixel camera for the selfies. Sensors include G sensor, Proximity, and Ambient Light Sensor. To back up the internal, it has a 3000mAh battery and it comes in Champagne Gold and Matte Black colors. Colors P65 price in Nepal is Rs. 7,995 only.
- Display: 5 inch IPS display with 854 x 480 pixels resolution
- Processor: 1.3Ghz quad-core MediaTek MT6580M
- Memory: 8GB internal storage with microSD expandable storage (up to 128GB), 1GB RAM
- OS: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Primary Camera: 5 MP rear-facing camera with LED flash, f/2.0
- Secondary Camera: 5 MP front camera with screen flash
- Sensors: G Sensor, Proximity, Ambient Light Sensor
- Battery: 300mAh
- Colors: Champagne Gold, Matte Black
So, what do you think about Colors P65 price in Nepal? Are they fairly priced? Share your thoughts in the comment box below. `