How long do you spend your time on the computer, a tablet or on a phone or any other electronic devices? If you spend plenty of time on those types of equipment, then you must have an idea what eye strain feels like. One of the reasons for such eye strain is that such displays emit a harsh blue light. Though the modern electronic devices emit a very small amount of such rays, still it can affect your retina very badly if you use such devices for a longer time.
Luckily, to protect your eyes form such harmful rays, the Mi Nepal has brought a special kind glasses – QUKAN ROIDMI B1 Detachable Anti-blue-rays Protective Glasses for the first time in Nepal.
The glasses have lenses with 9 layers, that absorb the blue light and let not harmful elements to pass through.The glasses will block 35% of blue light as well as 99.99% of UV rays. The lenses are produced by a world’s leading lens manufacturer Hoya and have a double-sided oleophobic coating that keeps fingerprint spots off of a glass.
Not only at blocking blue light but also at wearing, these glasses are stellar. Made of Grilamid (TR 90), a pliable and strong material and weighing only 20g, it is resilient to damage.Furthermore, the modular design construction, features detachable elements, like ear-stems and nose pad.
Roidmi glasses are aimed at the younger generation and can also be fancy-colored into tortoise-shell or ice-blue, apart from black. It is available in standard and sports versions.
- 9-layer coated lens, protect eyes from blue-ray and other harmful lights from computer, TV, LED, etc.
- Anti-blue-rays, UV-resistant, radiation-proof, fashionable decoration
- 18 technological processes
- Detachable ear-stems and nose pad, standard version and sports version for meeting your different needs
- TR90 frame and resin lens, top material and fine workmanship
- Lightweight and ergonomic design, comfortable to wear
- Specially designed for those who use digital products for a long time
The price of QUKAN ROIDMI B1 Detachable Anti-blue-rays Protective Glasses in Nepal is Rs. 6,999 only. The buyer will get following things in the box:
- A pair of standard glasses arms
- A pair of fat style glasses arms
- A pair of adjustable nose piece
- A portable glass box
- A piece of Japan imported superfine fiber glasses cloth
So, what do you think about the price of QUKAN ROIDMI B1 Detachable Anti-blue-rays Protective Glasses in Nepal? Will you buy it? Comment below.
Mi Showroom, Pako Newroad (Opposite of Tamrakar complex)
Tel: 01-4251672 / Mob: 9801100585
Mi Showroom, 2nd Floor, Labim Mall, Pulchowk, Patan
Tel: 01-5530604 / Mob: 9801123192
Mi Showroom, Pulchowk- Damkal Chowk
Tel: 01-5009024 / Mob: 9801123363
Authorized Distributor of MI Products in Nepal
Vatsal Impex Pvt. Ltd.
Thapathali, Kathmandu, Nepal